Pets take up a great part of our life and they deserve a worth representation. Maybe you need some tips on
how to set up a pet charity page? Maybe as a breeder you need a platform that will help you attract more
potential pet owners? The article is meant to show how WP can make most of the work instead of you.
Pet Sanctuary Philanthropy
As an activist you want to set up a fundraiser page to help contribute to the animal saving cause. Let us
suggest a few things you need to think of when setting up an online resource.
- Your WPT has to fist of all be attractive to the eye with the basic composition meant to give
attention to the content rather than presentation.
- Run your WPT through different devices and a few browsers, it should be responsive and swift.
- Check out the documentation for the WPT, tutorials are a useful benefit,
- It is vital to check that the WPT has a good gallery layout, homepage, network contacts, feedback
If you are on a budget and need some free WPT recommendations check out Puppies, Free 4Pets, or
Smarty. They all look premium and come with all the features you essentially need to have in your site. It is
better to begin with a commonplace free WPT that is coded well and easy to operate, later you might
choose to buy a premium WPT or stick to the free one.
Attracting Future Owners
If you are a pet owner looking to sell animals or give them out for adoption you need to have an animal
friendly and fluid WPT. Check out Animals, a free WPT designed to cater to various pet related ventures, vet
clinics and breeders. This WPT is professional and basic at the same time, swift with a good code and
adaptable to all screen sizes and retina. The whole feel is very modern with see-through glass effects, thin
crisp lines, distinctive headlines and occasional splashes of color. Another WPT that works for all the animal
related ventures is Pet Shop; it is responsive, pleasing to the eye, and nimble.
Some of the things you are looking for:
- Your WPT needs to a landing page, a few different pages for single pets, contact page and a blog,
- Look for a fresh understated design with a modern feel to it,
- Your blog needs to be very cute and friendly yet professional,
- Customizable with a few outline options,
- A few color schemes,
- Proper documentation,
- Consonance with all kinds of hand held devices,
- Fluidity to look good in any scale,
Have you found these suggestions helpful? Let us know in the comments down below.